Friday, July 10, 2015

Webskills Online Course - Welcome to the Course!!


Conferencing Topic: Week 1 - Discussion #3 – Blogs/Journals

Hello, 
I am sorry, the matter is that my school`s computer`s browzer seems can`t activate the Blogger.com at all. After two days trials it keeps showing this sign "
Whoops, that`s an error! (bX-o9kw12)." 
Nevertheless, I have made the blog called  "Victor`s Webskills` Blog" http://victorwebskills.blogspot.com/
You can easily see it but there is no use trying to design it, send posts or to do other things, it is dead.
I have been participating the course called "Webheads" in 2011 I made the blog "Let`s have a trip to the Webland", you can see it but I can`t activate it on this computer either. 
I had hard time trying to get into the Google itself first because I forgot the password, I made several trials to change it and finally the Google became crazy at all. So, when I have eventually changed my password, the Blogger sends me the sign " Whoops, that`s an error! (bX-o9kw12)."
Of course, I`d like to continue to stay learning in the course, but I can do nothing with this computer because I am not the computer-nerd, because of the sluggish Internet I have always given up on the Internet-using in the class and so, my previous Blog wasn`t been managed long ago.
It is summer and our computer-teacher is on vacation, he will be able to fix my browzer to work on the Blogger.com so I need more time to fix my Blog.
But, Donna, you can go to my Blogs and see them and be sure I could do something that looks like a Blog.
Here are their URLs http://victorwebskills.blogspot.com/ and my first one`s is http://webheadsinyakutia.blogspot.com/
All the best,
Victor
Russia




No comments:

Post a Comment