Friday, July 10, 2015

Webskills Online Course – Week 2

I think now I can post my reflections onto my old Blog, not on the new one. I can do nothing, it is not my fault, it depends on the either a browser or a server.
Last week  2  we have been trying the several Web search tools and found out the number of wonderfuln sites for our work. Then, we learned how to create the ABCD learning objectives and here it is: “After having looked at the pictures and describing what they saw (C) and making the sentences to decide what has happened in each case (C), the students (A) will write their sentences down (B) with a passing score of at least 95% according to the annotated bibliography rubric/scoring guide (D).
Finally, we have described our class “The class I am going to choose for my Final project will be the 9-th grade and there are 10 students in my group. The classes are divided into the groups in English language and so if there are 20 of the kids in the class, the 10 of them are mine. Moreover, at the moment I don`t know how many of them will choose the English because is it elective, I am sure 6 will choose it without doubt.
So, let`s consider that there are 10 students in the class, aged of 13-14, of Low-Intermediate level, they can do listenings both on the tape-recorders and computers, they can do writing on the computer as well. Mostly, we work with the textbooks only. The huge problem is we live in the non-English environment with bad Internet connection.
With the help of this course I`d like to find out the possible technology solutions to use them in my “sluggish Internet area” class hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment