Monday, March 21, 2011

Teresa Almeida d'Eca in Sakha-Yakutia !!!

The most remarkablerepresentation of her human nature. She turned out to be a nice lady full of energy and strong will. She was diligently instructing the Newbies and seemed not to pay any attention to the contrasts between her and local cultures and the differencies of lives and people. We had a short but impressive talk on everything, I was afraid first I couldn`t utter a word in English but my tongue moved flexibly enough and I loosened up at the end. I am happy a lot to meet our BaW coordinator F2F and hope to meet our other moderators and participants later.

3 comments:

  1. Well done Victor !! I'm so pleased you met Teresa. I can imagine getting up at 6 in Siberia must be chilly !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Helen,
    Of course, it is chilly but it is rather frosty and colder. Then, imagine, it is dark and I am always sleepy with a heavy head ! In addition, to go at 6 AM you have to get up at 5 AM !!!

    ReplyDelete