Monday, March 21, 2011

Pedagogical Conference

The pedagogical conference took place on the 18-th of March last week. It`s another more exact name is “the 14-th Regional Pedagogical Readings” where the secondary school teachers read their reports and hold the workshops for their colleagues from other regional schools. I have read a report on the theme called “The Web resourses useful for EFL teaching in the rural schools of Sakha-Yakutia”.
I told how I was taught in the “BaW 2011 EVO”  - course and what I have learnt during those fantastic 5 weeks.
I was announced to be the “laureate” and was recommended to go further, this time to the Republican Pedagogical readings, Yakutsk.
The conference was held in the settlement called “Kobey”, another remote village, 6 hours bumpy and rough road trip from my place. The teachers from 4 regions ccame together there. Our region is called “Lena Region” because we live in the centre of the Sakha-Yakutia republic, around the magnificent Siberian river Lena.

No comments:

Post a Comment